Patient Intake FormsWe encourage you to fill out and securely submit our HIPAA compliant forms online. Simply click on the links marked “Online” below to access the form(s) you require. Submitting these forms prior to your visit will expedite your visit. Alternatively you can print and fill out the forms and bring them to the office with you. If you need assistance with a form, please contact our office.
New Patient AppointmentWe are always happy to accept new patients! If you are a new patient to our office,
- Please arrive approximately 10 minutes early so that we can receive your Medical History, personal contact information and any Insurance information prior to your appointment time. (New Patient, health history and Dental History forms can be down-loaded and filled at home prior to your visit)
- Please bring a list of current medications and the contact information for your family physician and any specialists.
- If you have had any dental x-rays taken during the past 12 months please bring a copy or provide your previous dentist’s information when calling to set up your first appointment so that we may request them, preferably at least 5 days prior to your appointment.
- Please allow for approximately 2 hours with us for your New Patient Exam and cleaning.
- Collecting needed information such as radiographs, photographs, panoramic x-ray, gum measurements, and recording the status of your teeth, gums, and jaw joint measurements.
- A thorough review of your oral, dental and medical history
- A comprehensive oral and dental examination (additional diagnostic records such as diagnostic models and radiographs, may be necessary depending on the nature of your case)
- Time for you to communicate the purpose of your visit, your desired dental treatment outcomes, and the opportunity to ask any questions you have regarding care
- A discussion regarding your dentists’ initial findings and treatment recommendations
Our Current Hours Are
Monday-Tuesday: 8am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 7pm
Thursday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal cheques, Direct Debit, Visa and Mastercard. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office if your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
Please see our Financial Policies page for more information about Dental Insurance plans, payment options and expectations.
Metrotown Dental Clinic
308-6411 Nelson Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5H 4H3
Monday-Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday-Thursday: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm